Gas and LNG
MRC experts have been assisting public and private sector clients in natural gas markets with advice on sourcing and procurement, gas sector policy, regulatory frameworks and feasibility studies.
MRC has also been assisting public and private sector clients in LNG markets, providing advisory services in sector policy and regulatory frameworks and feasibility studies for setting up of LNG import terminals. They also have first-hand industry experience in the small-scale LNG sector, and have a detailed understanding of the small-scale LNG opportunity, its applicability under different conditions and markets, and the related cost, financial and feasibility issues.
Key services in this area:
- - Market assessment
- - Advice on environmental compliance
- - Financial evaluation of business opportunities
- - Advice on gas sourcing strategy
- - LNG markets, pricing and industry
- - Master planning & business strategy
- - Dynamics of the natural gas business in developing countries and in global supply markets
- - Pricing studies
- - Advice on energy policy and security implications
- - Gas infrastructure feasibility studies and network design
- - Technical studies, conceptual design and pre-FEED