Gökhan Tosun has been working for MRC Turkey since 2010. He leads the Technology and Smart Energy Department, managing the entire product line of intelligent systems and innovation for utilities and has extensive experience on smart grid systems and digitalization (roadmapping, planning, design and project implementation support services).
His qualifications cover not only expertise in the technical field, but also excellent communication skills, commercial approach and a client-oriented and flexible attitude. He has been working in a team or individually on client-oriented solutions with a commercial approach and on an operational, tactical and sometimes strategic level in the customer’s organisation. He has managed and participated in many projects for utility projects in Turkey as well as Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Kosovo, Bulgaria, Afghanistan and Africa.
Gökhan holds a BSc degree in Electrical Engineering from METU, continuing M.Sc. in Power Systems area and is a certified project manager (PMP), who advises clients within smart grid development
Gokhan has particular experience and interests in:
- - Smart Grids, Network Operations and Intelligent Control in Power Systems
- - T&D Networks; Master and Investment Planning
- - R&D and Innovation Activities for Utilities
- - Operations and Intelligent Control in Power Systems
- - DER and RES Integration
- - Specification Preparation and Tender Management
- - Project Implementation Support and Owner’s Engineering Services