MRC Turkey is a consultancy and engineering company based in Ankara. They have been operational since 2009 as the Turkey branch of the former AF Consult Group. Their company name has been changed to MRC Turkey in January 2020 and they continue to support their Clients with the same but growing team of consultants and experts.
MRC Turkey work for a variety of private and institutional clients, serving large industrial clients, energy sector agents and private investors. They provide engineering and advisory services within all aspects of distribution, transmission, generation and energy markets, and over the entire life cycle of projects, from strategic planning to implementation stage. They support clients to plan, build, strengthen and efficiently operate and manage transmission and distribution systems to be ready for a digital and renewable future.
MRC Turkey has supported more than 90 national and international clients, in neighboring countries like Kosovo, Albania, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Bulgaria as well as emerging markets like Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ukraine, Jordan, Yemen, Afghanistan, etc. Some key services include:
- - Engineering and management consulting experts focused on the electricity distribution and transmission
- - Strong and core expertise on distribution utilities in all aspects (including top-management consultancy to detailed engineering design)
- - Extensive experience on smart grids, IT/OT systems (Roadmapping/planning/design to OE services) and digital transformation of utilities
- - Strong experience and expertise on T&D master plans, power system modelling & analysis, loss reduction, grid optimization & stability, demand forecasts, interconnection of power plants
- - Strong engineering/consultancy base for transmission and distribution (conceptual to detailed design of transmission/distribution substations and OH/UG lines)
- - Extensive CAPEX/OPEX tariff design experience for utilities
- - Business process management and operational improvement and efficiency
- - Design of field and HQ organisation of DSOs
- - Ancillary services design, testing and accreditation
MRC Turkey has been operational since 2009 as the Turkey branch of the former AF Consult Group. The company name changed to MRC Turkey in January 2020. They continue to support their clients with the same but growing team of consultants and experts.
For more information on MRC Turkey visit www.mrc-tr.com