Regulation and Tariffs
The tariff revision is a complex process and requires the development and implementation of a solid regulatory framework to establish the costs associated with efficient practices as objectively as possible.
MRC can provide expert advice on regulation and tariffs and have a wealth of experience in both the principles of regulations and their practical application.
Key services in this area:
- - Regulatory financial models
- - Tariff review formulation
- - Tariff and subsidy regimes
- - Regulatory submissions and negotiation
- - Support to the planning process
- - Analysis and evaluation of information
- - Modeling variables such as market forecasts, regulatory losses, capital costs, investments and tariffs structures
- - Assistance in discussions and presentations to the regulator
- - Monitoring assets valuation
- - Design of measurements campaign