Private Sector Participation, Transaction Advisory and Due Diligence
MRC has leading expertise in attracting private sector investment and management skills in ways that support and complement national and local government needs. In addition to outright sale we have worked extensively with concessions, management contracts, Lease-Operate-Transfer (LOT) and Rehabilitate-Operate-Transfer (ROT).
For private sector investors in power, gas and renewables we provide advice in commercial negotiations, financing and project re-financing. We deliver support in due-diligence, market studies, market modelling and price projections, feasibility studies, bankable documents and valuation.
Key services in this area:
- - Financial modelling
- - Identification and evaluation of investment opportunities
- - Technical, commercial, legal and financial due diligence and specialist valuations
- - Project development and integrated risk assessment and management
- - Bidding processes advisory and contracts design
- - Advice on the optimal business and financing strategy
- - Advice on mergers and acquisitions
- - Restructuring and unbundling of assets